Oh hij is weer erg leuk! Leuk dat je weer mee doet met onze challenge op het Catch the bug blog.Groet,Marieke
I love this project! Thanks for sharing it with us at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again very soon!
Awesome card and great Bugaboo image. Love the paper choices and card design. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.Billie ACatch the bugInspiration DestinationCreative with StampsAud Sentiments
I love this adorable image and this type of card! So fun! thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges this week!
Oh hij is weer erg leuk! Leuk dat je weer mee doet met onze challenge op het Catch the bug blog.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGroet,
Marieke
I love this project! Thanks for sharing it with us at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again very soon!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAwesome card and great Bugaboo image. Love the paper choices and card design. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBillie A
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments
I love this adorable image and this type of card! So fun! thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges this week!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen